Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Signal Eats Noise media taster

So there's this fantastic little company here in the Twin Cities called Intelligent Media Platform. They're all about delivering great audio and video content that's curated by reputable websites like this one, and also The Bottle Gang, which is less than reputable, really, but I'm partially responsible for that.

ANYWAYS ... Signal Eats Noise's media taster is going to live over there on the sidebar to the right, but I'm also posting the wider version right here.



What's beautiful about this is that IMP has already worked with a lot of bands to put up free, downloadable content-- in fact, all the tracks that are on there right now I found in about ten minutes of initially setting this up last night. I'm particularly excited to have Grizzly Bear's version of "Owner of a Lonely Heart" up there. My plan is to try and bring you new content (local and national) that relates to the stuff I'm covering on the site. It might not always be the songs I'm talking about, but they'll always be great. I swear.

If you choose to download the full version of the player, which you can do by clicking download, then the version on your computer will be updated whenever the one online gets updated, plus you'll have the opportunity to buy music by these artists and to support creative endeavor, which is about the best thing you can do.

I'm brimming with joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice post, and I want to see how others react to this.