Monday, July 16, 2007

Reveille is GO!

All right, the thing that's been keeping from posting much of anything here on Signal Eats Noise is finally up and ready to go at reveillemag.com. We've already got a bunch of content, including a couple CD reviews by me you may have already seen here, plus a brand new column by me called Warp + Weft that will be going up every Wednesday from now 'til infinity in which I'll take an in-depth look at one album. This week it's At the Drive-In's Relationship of Command. Next week: Otis Rush's Complete Cobra Recordings.

I'll still be posting here on SEN, although I suspect the tone and content of the postings will shift somewhat, probably towards a more catholic selection of topics.

2 comments:

Martin said...

nice use of the lowercase "catholic."

Liz - 4 Ohm said...

Is there an email address where I can send you an mp3 of a band I think you'll like?